Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Temper! Temper!

Did anyone notice Selectman Bond's verbal outburst at Selectman Spataro's unyielding opinion?

After calling voters idiots and numerous other inflammatory and divisive comments, who is supporting Selectman Bond for Town Manager?

Has anyone noticed that Selectman Attorney Bond lacks the education and experience, never mind the temperament?

Just because I can add, does that mean that I should apply for the Town Manager's job which requires budget forecasting, as well as the ability to get along with others, and much else?

Isn't there a provision somewhere about not serving for 6 months after leaving office? You might want to do a little research before proclaiming fantasy and fiction as sensible or fact.

And was the outburst more telling than Selectman Spataro's response 'I'll take my toys home' or 'I won't vote for you' ?


Is anyone on the BOS capable of reasonable decision making?

No comments: