Friday, October 26, 2007

Disclosure of Confidential Information

I addressed the issue of confidential information being given to me by the Town of Middleboro to highlight the ineptitude of the current BOS in administering acceptable policies and practices.

My narrow-minded critics sputtered and spewed, missing the point and the necessary lessons to instead attack me for receiving and distributing PUBLIC DOCUMENTS -- a personnel contract, available to the PUBLIC -- public defined as me, a voter, a citizen. A voter seeking to be informed? For shame!

The fault was that the CORI Agreement was included within the numbered pages of the personnel contract.

A google search or search of the Boston Globe reveals that TJX disclosed confidential information of perhaps 94 MILLION account holders.

To my critics, I can only suggest that you inform yourselves about the issue of disclosing confidential information:
http://www.boston.com/business/globe/articles/2007/10/25/details_emerge_on_tjx_breach/

Hope you're not TJX customers!

No comments: